RE: Aluminum and Magnesium Minilite wheels

To: "Mike Francis" <mfrancis@triax.com>, <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Aluminum and Magnesium Minilite wheels
From: "Greg Burrowes" <gregb@datafast.com.au>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 15:14:19 +1000
Talk to Speedy Wheels Ltd., 7 Butler Drive, Hendon, South Australia 5014
Tel +61-8-8268-3888.  They make an aluminium wheel, (this is Australia and
we have aluminium not aluminum) , called Superlite.  it's not all that light
but it's quite popular here.  Minilite style, reasonable price.  With the
low Aussie dollar they should be cheap to you.

Regards
Greg Burrowes
Historic Racing Car Club of Queensland