Newbie F.Ford questions

To: Richard Grayson <rgrayson@atlanta.com>,
Subject: Newbie F.Ford questions
From: Jeremy Braithwaite <ATROZ@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 09:17:23 -0400
Richard
I've been racing both historic (vintage to you guys) and modern FF for th=
last few years and would strongly recommend the category.  There is simpl=
no better 'bang-for-the-buck' category in the sport.

The cars are great to drive, the competition is really fantastic, and mos=
of the people are great fun.  =

Dollars won't help move you up the grid - spending time on setup will - a=
nd
the fact that everybody is in pretty much the same machinery also makes f=
or
a better competition.

I'd bet happy to answer any specific questions.  Suggest you first have a=

look at our web site and some of the FF links.

regards

Jeremy Braithwaite
Age & Treachery Racing Australia
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/atroz