Re: Newbie F.Ford questions

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Newbie F.Ford questions
From: MRogers726@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 02:02:51 EDT

<<
 Finally, what's the trend for participation in vintage F. Ford? Is it
 declining? Steady? Increasing? If it's declining, are there particular
 classes that folks are shifting too? I'd hate to get into this and 5 years
 down the road find out that no one else wants to play!

 Thanks in advance for responses!

 Richard

Since you seem to like the German cars why not start out with a F V ? then you
could goto a F S V or if you have about $40,000 I have a 62 Dolphin Porsche
F1/2 I'm just finishing!                         Michael*