free healey and sprite parts, MGA

To: gchateauvieux@macromedia.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: free healey and sprite parts, MGA
From: Ccanepa50@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 21:02:17 EDT
gerard, foward to A-H list please

I'm cleaning out my shop........everything listed must go this week, all parts
must be picked up in San Francisco, come and get them or they will get
gone......most things free, some things will be sold for very little(a case of
Bud goes a long way) first to take 'em gets 'em......-
AN5 -AN9 parts
an9 convertible top frame-perfect condition
bugeye side curtains-2 pr - good frames
1100 cc engine-was running, head off
1275 thin flange eng-rocker arm off
1275 block, thick flange w sleeves
948 blocks , 3 blocks, 3 heads
948 eng complete less crank, w/downdraft carb/manifold, was running
mk2 trunk lid
mk2 doors, l-repaired but straight, r-straight
mk2 hood(bonnet) needs minor nose repair
mk1-2 front axels, hubs and drums(drum brake setup)
mk1-4 fuel tanks (2)
mk1-4 bolt in roll bar(fits under top)
used 948 cosworth race pistons, flat top, probably .030

BJ8 Healey 3000 mk3 parts
complete exhaust system (from flex conn back) good cond w/brackets
used orig rear leaf springs
orig front shocks(1 pr) for rebuild
72 spoke wire wheels, set of 4, used
3000 engine, no rocker assbly, from a wrecked car, not run since 1970 or
earlier.

MGA parts car, '59, orig 1500 car,  has 1622 eng, 2 trannys(one shot), mostly
all disassembled, was racer in the 60's, has sat since then, rust free chassis
and sheet metal, fenders were flared but not well, welded in roll bar,  all
offers considered
chuck canepa