Cortina

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cortina
From: Svorsp@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 22:32:12 EDT
Hi,
I am new to the list and just looking to find out any racing Cortina's on the
list.  Trying to locate one of my own right now, but the search of the
southeast is not proving to fruitful.  Have have one in Penn. a 4-dr but hey a
4-dr placed 2nd in the Peking to Paris for 1997.  Also I will need some part
sources so any help will be greatly appreciated.  BTW I am a tool&die maker by
trade with degree in mech eng, just like to work with my hands, drive a
slightly modified 1984 Mustang SVO.  See you on the wires.
Robert Parker
SVOOA#1739