Cortina

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cortina
From: Svorsp@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 22:13:40 EDT
Thanks for the info gang.  The replies were more than I expected, to say I was
pleased was a bit of an understatement.  I am located in the Greenville SC,
near the BMW plant, no I do not work there, but I do work for them
occasionally.  I was not able to read the e-mail for Mel K. due to a problem
on my end and the email was deleted when I was able to get back on, please
resend it, if you do not mind.  I do not yet own a vintage racer but do enjoy
going to as many event as possible.  Met Ross Bremer at Vintage Gran Prix of
Atlanta last and fell in love with that Escort his friend was driving.  See
you all on the wire and thanks again.
Robert Parker
SVOOA#1739