Re: snake oils

To: geodav-lou@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: snake oils
From: Tom Martin <tmartin@voyager.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 07:11:11 +1300
There have been myths expounded by oil coys that it causes syncro
failure. I've never seen any evidence myself and I was in charge of a
fleet required purchasing the additive in 60 litre drums. It doubled
g/b and diff oil change mileages. Overhaul mileage tripled. These
figures were not arrived by guesswork, all our vehicles were in a
program of oil analysis to determine oil change change and overhaul
regimes.

Tom Martin