Re: tires for 914

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: tires for 914
From: jdesanti@inficon.com
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 09:50:22 -0500

One more opinion on the cause of Old Jack's condensation.   I suspect it's
the hamsters in that tiny motor of his that's the source of his problems.
Maybe he should put then on a high fiber diet and let the oil filter remove
the solids.  The best solution would be to move up to some big American
Iron and he won't need the hamsters any more.

I am new to this so I thought it may be appropriate to make an  entrance.
I also started racing in SVRA this summer in my Mustang and am having the
time of my life.  I have a problem of my own that you all could possibly
help me out with.  Now that I got the racing bug, how do I get through a
long winter here in upstate NY without racing?   I am going though some
rather heavy withdrawals right now.

I  want to thank Peter Krause, I had a great time in his drivers
orientation at Pocono this summer.  It's not surprising that I see his name
in every Vintage Forum I come across.

     John DeSantis