Re:

To: jdesanti@inficon.com
Subject: Re:
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 10:12:25 -0500
jdesanti@inficon.com wrote:
> I have a problem of my own that you all could possibly help me out with.  Now
>that I got the racing bug, how do I get through a long winter here in upstate
>NY without racing?   I am going though some rather heavy withdrawals right now.
>      John DeSantis

The answer to that question is easy - you rebuild your race car so that
it is ready to go when "racing eather" returns.

What I want to know is how do people in Florida and S Calif find time to
rebuild their cars when thay can race all year round? Are any of them
married??

Derek [winter bound and rebuilding]