Re: Sprite question

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite question
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:27:43 -0700
Zeke,

After the complex answers, I though I'd suggest a simple one. (Occam's razor
suggests that the simplest explanation is likely the correct one.) I suggest
that
after you pushed the engine for the first time that day, a small piece of carbon
broke off the top of the piston or chamber and lodged in the spark plug. A few
laps later it blew/burnt itself off.  This assumes that everything was fine
before and after the event.

Craig Wright

--
Craig Wright                    Product Design Group, Inc.
craig@p-d-g.com                 4635 Viewridge Ave.