RE: beginners tech question

To: "'Greg Burrowes'" <gregb@datafast.com.au>
Subject: RE: beginners tech question
From: "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 07:18:26 -0600
Greg- By my recollection (which may be faulty) of hydraulic theory, if you
take a specific traveling volume of fluid (hydraulic line), and apply the
pressure over a larger applied area (i.e. a larger piston diameter) you wind
up with less pressure per unit area, thus decreasing the braking effect
(actually the  same pressure over a greater area). Anyone know for sure if
my theory of hydraulics is correct??
Mark Haynes
'65 Spitfire RMVR #162
'62 Sprite HAN6