Selling my Grandmother-need names of rich potential buyers

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Selling my Grandmother-need names of rich potential buyers
From: "JOE MANSFIELD" <jm-dw@ultranet.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 08:17:23 -0400
I'm in a hurry to make some fast money, so can anyone please send me a list
of top companies and fat cat money holders to whom I can sell my
grandmother. She's tiny, eats like a bird  and still has a strong work ethic
(at 91)
I need to make a fast buck on this--so guys do this for me ASAP--tho I can't
pay a commission. If you do this for me, you will have the satisfaction of
knowing that you have in a small way moved me closer to upgrading my last
remaining Bentley up to another Rolls for my collection (7 so far...) And
getting Granny out of the trunk of an old '47 Desoto which she occasionally
complains about--tho it's not the cramped space she dislikes--it's just that
My Mother in Law snores----expect a posting on  HER next week
Joe Mansfield
Fast Buck Artist