Bitchin' and Moanin'

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Bitchin' and Moanin'
From: Bahnseye@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 09:39:19 EDT
--part1_8a.22eacc5.261b4a87_boundary

Alfred is right on the money.
The only thing I really dislike about this list is how sanctimonious (sp?)
some people are.  Usually that arrogance is related to their personal
definition of "vintage spirit" -- namely "drive as aggressively (or meekly)
as I do and no more . . .  The lack of tolerance is amazing to me.
Let the flaming begin!
 JH Bahn

--part1_8a.22eacc5.261b4a87_boundary

how sanctimonious (sp?) some people are.  Usually that arrogance is related
to their personal definition of "vintage spirit" -- namely drive as
aggressively as I do and no more . . .
JH Bahn

--part1_8a.22eacc5.261b4a87_boundary--