Re: Ammeters and alternators

To: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ammeters and alternators
From: Arthur Blackwell <aeb1@americanisp.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 20:55:59 -0600
Not if you are running a 60A one wire.....can you say " bury the needle "
anyone?......I can pin the needle with the 35 A rebuilt stock lucas on the
Alpine, and heaven forbid on the 105A alternator on the xj12......which came
stock with a voltmeter......

--
Art Blackwell
Denver, CO

" Even in the future nothing works " Dark Helmet " Spaceballs "