CSRG Photos from March SPIR

To: "Eric Swanger" <ericsmgs@prodigy.net>, <Malaboge@aol.com>,
Subject: CSRG Photos from March SPIR
From: Ccanepa50@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 01:03:58 EDT
there was a professional photographer at the March CSRG  Sears Point Event,
lots of photos were taken and have been posted to a website for your preview
(and purchase?) seems like a hundred or more shots, lots of formula, sports
racers and production cars, If you ran I would bet you are going to see your
car at least once.....I saw lots of the Vintage-Race list members cars

usual disclaimer: I dont know these guys and have no financial interest, the
guy gave me his card at the end of the weekend when I was loading up and said
to look for photos in a few weeks...they finally came online this

http://www.headonphotos.com      click on "image galleries", click on
"vintage events", click on "CSRG March event"  from here each picture expands
to 10-20 different cars in a  photo set, you'll have to look thru them all to
find your car, I saw 3 shots of mine
chuck canepa