Re: Vintage Datsuns

To: Clark Smith <clark@dnf.com>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage Datsuns
From: Walt@chekov.mayfield.hp.com (Walt Boeninger)
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 16:12:00 PDT
[from Clark Smith]

>Second question (for extra credit):  has anyone ever seen a Datsun truck
>exhibited at a concours?  Do I have a restoration candidiate?

Ha!

>I'm laughing out loud because I've received two letters from the state
>(California) asking me to crush the truck rather than re-register it this
>coming August.

So far, they have offered to crush my wifes 86 Mustang daily driver,
and just last week I got two more letters, probably for my GT500
and Boss 351.   HA!   Why are they wasting the paper and postage?

...now if I still had my 1971 Lincoln, I might have let 'em
have it......but the 460 4V in it was probably worth more.....

-------
Regards

Walt Boeninger - Nor Cal SAAC         67 GT500     | 67 Shelby T-A #31
http://www.norcal-saac.org            71 Boss 351  | 97 5.0 Explorer
mailto:walt_boeninger@hp.com          99 C5 Hdtp   | 86 Mustang GT