Re: recognition forms

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <lrichard@ticon.net>
Subject: Re: recognition forms
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 07:41:58 -0400
I think ACCUS is in Florida now. I tried to get Elan forms from them 20 years
ago with not much luck, ie one came through on the +2 but not the 26R or even
the standard 2 seat Elan.

>>> "Lyle Rundhaug" <lrichard@ticon.net> 06/14/00 07:34PM >>>
I've been slogging my way through the SCCA's historic competition rules
trying to make sure our 68 Cortina GT will conform to requirements... also
trying to find out if dry sumps are permitted... when I came accross the
"recognition forms" concept .  I assume there might be some good information
in these "forms" so I'm wondering if anyone knows if they are still
available from the address listed: ACCUS-FIA, 433 Main St., Stamford, CT
06901
Or possibly available from someplace else?
Thanks,
Lyle

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com