RE: recognition forms

To: "'Grossac@aol.com'" <Grossac@aol.com>, lrichard@ticon.net,
Subject: RE: recognition forms
From: Jim Runciman <Jim.Runciman@donhad.com.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:04:16 +0800
I'd just like to add a bit to this from an Australian perspective. The
Homologation papers for the 1964 Ford Rally Sprints are difficult to believe
as supposedly 500 of a model type had to be produced. These cars had
(according to the options list) Kelsey Hayes ventilated discs which to the
best of my research predate the use of ventilated discs on Formula 1 cars.
I'd be interested in any additional comment anyone may have on this score.
Can anyone confirm if in fact Rally Sprints ever had these brakes before
January 1965 or alternatively when the brakes became available.

Jim Runciman (Cooper S 1275)
Jim.Runciman@donhad.com.au
Phone:08 9279 7611