Fwd: Genuine car? rather long was RE: recognition forms

To: transmancat@bbnow.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Genuine car? rather long was RE: recognition forms
From: LMR356@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:27:55 EDT
--part1_a9.7043134.267bbd9b_boundary

In a message dated 6/16/00 12:54:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
transmancat@bbnow.net writes:

<< OK another question and we can actually use the cherry tree axe. If we
agree
 that a pedigree is what we are buying with the axe (documented evidence of
 continual ownership) despite the fact that the head and handle have been
 replaced. What happens if the real axe head turns up and it can be proven to
 be THE axe head! There cannot be two of them, so who has the real one?
 Over to you guys!
 Regards
 John J Black >>

Who has the real one? ....the one who screams the loudest and has the actual
vin number, of course!  The others.. they get the ax!

Lee Raskin
Arnolt-B and 356er

--part1_a9.7043134.267bbd9b_boundary

OK another question and we can actually use the cherry tree axe. If we agree
that a pedigree is what we are buying with the axe (documented evidence of
continual ownership) despite the fact that the head and handle have been
replaced. What happens if the real axe head turns up and it can be proven to
be THE axe head! There cannot be two of them, so who has the real one?
Over to you guys!
Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems