Re: Canadian/Quebecer/ Champion / Please Read.

To: John.Desantis@inficon.com
Subject: Re: Canadian/Quebecer/ Champion / Please Read.
From: the rosens <mikerosen@home.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 15:23:00 -0500
John.Desantis@inficon.com wrote: I am

> looking for an old Book Published in Sherbrooke by a  motorsports writer by
> the Name of Len Coates. The book was limited in  circulation, but being an
> automotive sort of guy, I thought you may have some  idead where to find or
> may have one that  I could purchase from  you or someone who is an
> automotive book type,  I would like it for my  grandchildren who have no
> idea what racing in Canada and Europe was like in  60's.. Oh so many
> stories to tell and no talent to do it.  The book is  titled " Challenge,
> The story of Canadian Road Racing".  Perhaps  some one knows the
> whereabouts of Len Coates.
>
> Again Thank you for any help you can  give.
> Wayne Mitchell, San Diego  CA

Wayne:
Good luck... there's two of us on this list.. Derek Harling in Windsor Ontario
and me in Toronto
who are looking for "Challenge".  A friend of mine has a copy - he let's me
hold it now and then
but reading it is out of the question...I might use up the type.

Maybe I can get him to let me photocopy it and (baring Len or an estate
challenge) e-mail it to
"us"

Mike (unChallenged) Rosen