"The Story of Canadian Road Racing" - Len Coates

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: "The Story of Canadian Road Racing" - Len Coates
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@home.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 16:19:16 -0500
I investigated this book about a year ago - even spoke to Len Coates (in
Toronto) once but couldn't
raise him again.

The book is long out of print - but copies ought to exist somewhere - question
is whether one can
find one - I tried and failed - but others may succeed.

Len talked vaguely of updating it to cover later years and republishing - but
don't hold your
breath.

Derek