Re: pacific northwest shake down

To: greenman62@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: pacific northwest shake down
From: Michael Gee <Michael_Gee@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 13:19:48 -0800
Greg,
Ok, thanks for the warning; obviously that flat land is not as solid I had
thought.  The best place, I've been told, is the Canadian Shield which lies
in Ontario and Quebec.  Solid rock with a very good record of
earthquake-free living.  The only restriction is that you have to put up
with really nasty biting bugs in the hot season and in the cold season high
winds and freezing temperatures.
Someone emailed me to say there's no safe place in the world.  Running away
never seems to help.  There's not much vintage racing there as well.
Cheers,
Mike