RE: Lecture from Uncle Don

To: John Rosevear <jrosevear@thinkinginvestments.com>,
Subject: RE: Lecture from Uncle Don
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 16:28:30 -0500
NOT!

Canadians are just as jingoistically, pig-headedly, irrationally proud of
being Canadian as Americans are proud of being American.  At least I
am  :)  Anyone who calls me American 'cause I live in (the best part of)
North America has a double big "Hmph" coming.

I could bring up the classic "22 Minutes" Talking to Americans bits here,
but I won't cause if you're American you won't have seen them. Truly funny,
though.

Man, the off-season is getting long...

Brian

At 04:01 PM 3/1/01 -0500, John Rosevear wrote:
><thickheaded nationalistic rant>
>
>Yeah, Canadians are "Americans" until they're somewhere in Europe or the
>Middle East and trouble starts brewing... then all of a sudden they're
>"Canadians, NOT Americans" to anyone who will listen.  Hmph.
>
></thickheaded nationalistic rant>
>
>Regards,
>John Rosevear

Brian Evans