RE: Come race with VDCA

To: "Mike Jackson" <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>,
Subject: RE: Come race with VDCA
From: "Kerry Seibert" <ckchapel@fast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:26:40 -0500
MIKE - I couldn't agree with you more!  I ran two events with VDCA in 2000
and I plan to be at the VIR Reunion in June.  These are the good guys and
offer everything I was looking for when I got into this (belatedly!) a
couple of years ago.

Cheers, Craig Seibert    1968 Morgan +8    car no. 611    "Duff Morgan
Racing"   (VDCA mem. no. 77)