Re: Come race with VDCA

To: vintage_race <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Come race with VDCA
From: Bob Spruck <bspruck@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:04:45 -0500
I, too, can extol the virtues of VDCA from direct experience. Although I
wasn't able to make Kershaw last week due to the short (for me) winter
between the December Roebling event and the early Kershaw event, and the
matter of a few defective piston rings, I did make four of the VDCA events
last year. I am convinced they offer the best in the Vintage Racing arena.
More track time than you can handle, no hassles, great competitors and
cars, outstanding parties, and (especially) the "we aim to please" attitude
of the principles all make for fantastic racing weekends.

Check out the web site, call Alex or Robyn. Come out to the races and enjoy
them with us.

Bob