You too can win

To: "list" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: You too can win
From: "Peter van Rossum" <peterv@tri-county.main.nc.us>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 23:12:34 -0500
Owners and Drivers of FUNKY racecars pay attention here is your chance to win
a ENDURO !!!
That's right I said win. After the timing and scoring guru factors in the lack
of performance ,your driving skill or lack there of ,etc etc .One of you guys
could win one, so dust of that FUNKY race car and drag it to V.I.R.on apr
20-22 you know what I mean 2 cycle Saabs, Morgan trike's, NSU's,Dellow
mkII,Crosley hotshot's,DKW's, Swallow Doretti's etc etc. Enter it in the Index
of Performance ENDURO and you could go home a winner

                                                    Crazy Pete

For more info contact VDCARacer@aol.com

                or www.vintagedrive.com           BE THERE