Posters, Calendars, Prints, Race/Show Programs FS

To: "autojumble-digest" <owner-autojumble-digest@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Posters, Calendars, Prints, Race/Show Programs FS
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 20:46:29 -0500
I am preparing to evacuate the frigid northern climes for an area where I
can vintage race my Alfa & MG for more months of the year &
put the MG's top down in winter.  As part of the process, I am disposing of
many years accumulation of "car-stuff."  The sale of these things I've
collected will help get the Alfa to the track sooner.

I have now cataloged all of the posters, prints, calendars and event
programs in my inventory.  Before I consign it all to an automobilia
auction, I'm offering it to you folks and other of my car contacts.

The complete list is available as a MS Word document off-digest.  I am open
to fair offers on anything on the list.  Be forewarned that a few pieces
like the
BMW Art Cars posters & M-B Warhol Cars poster & calendar are pretty pricey
on the open market.

Here are some samples:
CALENDARS -  (of 24)
Porsche 1988 by Autobahn
The Great American Race 1985
Mazda Motorsports 1992
Vintage Ferrari 1988  18 x 12w
Audi Sport 1985, 1986,  1988    18 x 19w
Mercedes-Benz 1986 The Century of the Automobile  15w x 22h
Road & Track, large format 15 h x 22 w.   all years 1984 to 1992
Sports Afield 100th Anniversary 1987

PRINTS - (of 12)
FIAT  Motor Cars in the Great European Tradition  4 - 11 x 14 B&W
frameable prints (4 Fiats 1907  1936) in envelope w/4pg. brochure
CORVETTE  9 x 12 Riverside International Raceway 11/30-12/1/82.  Shows
views of 1982 Vette + 3 older in B&W.  Laminated on wood plaque

POSTERS - (of 61)
(v = vertical format, h = horizontal)
MERKUR Black - Overhead view of  black Merkur XR4ti on black background
heavy stock.   v or h
PORSCHE Flying 911 Turbo, rear view, by Porsche Cars of NA, 1989   h
Turbo 911  Road & Track photo poster by Jeffrey Zwart   h
911 Carrera Coupe & Cabrio  R&T photo poster by Jeffrey Zwart   h
Wenn Porsche gewinnt steck PAGID drin  LeMans 2000  Three diff 911 GT3-Rs
Porsche Rennwagen from Zuffenhausen  1986 by Auto.Qrtrly  Shows from 53
550 Coupe to 84 962  h

RACE/SHOW PROGRAMS - (of 20)
1966 Grand Prix of the United States, Watkins Glen
1973 Indy 500
1977 Lime Rock Race Schedule/IMSA Camel GT/RS Challenge promo
1983 Lime Rock NARRC & Vintage Fall Festival
1985 Long Island Classic (show) Souvenir Journal
1986 BMW Vintage Fall Festival, Lime Rock
1988 Easton (CT) Sport Hill Climb

Norm Sippel
'61 Alfa SV, '66 MGB, '73 BMW 3.0 CS