Spitfire questions

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire questions
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:39:32 -0500
I have a pair of 1500 Spitfires, which I plan to slowly build into a
racer.  I don't know yet what organization I'll be with, and
truthfully, by the time I get it done, the rules may well change. But
I'm looking for a little information (or sources for it) so I know
what things I should do, what to avoid, and problems to look out for.
I'm definitely looking for the best "bang for the buck"   Thanks.

Calvin Krug
--
  I assume full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that
are someone else's fault.