RE: Vintage Racing -- Dream Worlds!!

To: "'Charles Christ'" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Vintage Racing -- Dream Worlds!!
From: Sadek Charles H DLVA <SadekCH@nswc.navy.mil>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 12:57:02 -0500
Chuck,

        That fresh-brewed coffee during the rain at WG really tasted good,
didn't it!?  Folks, brewed in the old fashioned percolater coffee pot on a
Coleman stove... Y'all are invited at VIR - we'll keep a pot on for you.
Some may argue that Chuck's stories were even better...it is hard to believe
the oiling system on a 2-cycle Saab works the way he says it does!!!

Chuck Sadek
YS73