Re: 95TH running of giants despair hillclimb

To: "Mark Sherman" <mas57@excite.com>,
Subject: Re: 95TH running of giants despair hillclimb
From: "Susan" <alfasun@esslink.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 21:34:41 -0400
About 5 or 6 years ago we ran this with the GTA (got best vintage time) Was
great fun, lovely people (but had to join SCCA) big fun. Found a motel with
a pool!!
The paddock is in a stone parking lot in an old housing development and the
course is very short and twisty. Interesting. Great array of entries from
GT1 cars to VWs.Guy that runs it is named Lucarello or something like that.
Good luck!!
Susan