Re: 95TH running of giants despair hillclimb

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: 95TH running of giants despair hillclimb
From: Stan Vann <svann@schoollink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:02:32 -0400
 I'm not sure that everyone realizes that the hillclimbs use to be a part of the
SCCA National Championships. I'm not sure when that ended. I also have run a few
of the hills (Beech Mtn., Dureya, and Giants) and really enjoy it. The
Pennsyvania Hill Climb Association also has created historic and vintage
classes. I think this is a segment of our sport that is struggling a bit and
could use our support. See www.bmr-scca.org/hillclimb