Re: Looking for Fred Lieb

To: pmeis@wfubmc.edu
Subject: Re: Looking for Fred Lieb
From: JAshburne@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 18:32:47 EST
Paul:

Thanks for lead and the information.  I am fighting very hard not to make any
comments about the special bond between a race car and its driver (no matter
how often we might be exasperated at the perverse things that a race car can
do to us and our wallets) and how that can survive longer than several wives!
  ;-)

John Ashburne
(One race car, One wife)