Re: a good frame paint?

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: a good frame paint?
From: PaceCars@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 13:16:42 EST
I second Chucks' experience. Just painted my chassis with Eastwood chassis
black, and roll bar and other trim with their gloss chassis black. Both went
on easily and look great. I did have them primed with epoxy two-part primer
(Eastwood cautions against using single-stage self-etching primers). Also, it
takes a little more than they recommend. I used five cans on my Devin ladder
frame.
Harold Pace
1959 Devin SS