Re: Winter Project Painting My Trailer

To: "Bob Spruck" <bspruck@mindspring.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Winter Project Painting My Trailer
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:32:27 -0500
brush paint with rustoleum!    i just repainted mine after 15 years and
except forthe places that ot regular abuse from ramps or tie downs it was
still not in bad shape finish wise.   rustoleum's high oil content does
wonders to prserve things.   i donot want to repaint evry year.   i want a
durable finish that is not high maint.
pick a color and brush away!

chuck