Coronado Race

To: vintage race net <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Coronado Race
From: Craig Wright <Craig245@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:12:24 +0800
Hi All,

I know that there have been rumors that Coronado was canceled. Not true.
What is true is that Chrysler chose not to sponsor the race, and
consequently the organizing group (San Diego Holiday Bowl) pulled out. I
have been on the organizing committee for the past 6 years and the
committee has remained intact. The race will be held on the Naval base
North Island and will be the same venue as always. The date is Oct 8-9
to coincide with Fleet Week in San Diego. Thanks go to Steve Earl and
Rug Cunningham for ensuring that this race will continue.

I'll be there and I live in Singapore.

Craig Wright