RE: BRIC Incident

To: <MHKitchen@aol.com>, <Hsrrace@aol.com>, <blueshadow@starband.net>,
Subject: RE: BRIC Incident
From: "John A. Rollins" <no_bozos@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:44:48 -0400
One simple step toward a solution might be to simply disallow radio
communication between the driver and the pits, etc.  Seems to me that this
is also a little bit of over-preparation not meeting the "period authentic"
criteria.  I would think it would be a real advantage to know, almost
real-time, where your competition was and if they were gaining or losing
time to you.  It's also nice to know about track conditions well ahead of
time but this is usually covered by watching the flags.

And I believe I have now come full circle.  Thank you very much!

*8o)
John A. Rollins, Vintage Race Coordinator
Florida Region, SCCA

Website: http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-nobozos