SimpleSevens Update!

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: SimpleSevens Update!
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 07:31:00 -0700 (PDT)
Well, it's been pretty quiet on the lists, and my
ability to make updates has diminished considerably
due to new working conditions, but I've managed to add
a few little items to the site!

A wonderful history is provided by Don Fitzgerald of
his SB1137 with photos and all -- he wonders where
this car is now?

A very pretty restoration has been completed by Arne
Lillehamer of SB1410. He originally asked me to list
the car for sale, but in gathering the car's history
to send me, he decided to keep it!

For those of you in the Vintage Racing market, not a
Seven but a really neat Lotus 61 is offered for sale
by Rich Stadther.

And you know those two magnesium American Racing
wheels you've been looking for? They have shown up on
the SimpleSevens for sale page!

Lastly, I was recently contacted by a fellow on the
East Coast (USA) who has been in touch with a Lotus
Seven racer who had run his car in the late 1960's on
short oval tracks - sprint car style!!! I expect to
hear more about it (and tell the story on SimpleSevens
of course) but I wonder if anyone else out there has
any knowledge of such use of a Lotus Seven???

until next time, enjoy!

Cheers,
John Donohoe
http://www.simplesevens.org