Re: Roll Bars

To: "WSpohn4@aol.com" <WSpohn4@aol.com>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roll Bars
From: "cfchrist@earthlink.net" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 12:38:16 -0400
evry thing ya wanted ta know about FIA "vintage" is in their apendix "K"
publication wich seems to read very difficult for me.
unfortunately over time , cars with certain period preperation fall victim
to rule changes wich can seriously modify specific cars "period
originality".
not having memorised those rules i'm not able to say for certain what or
why that car needed to be reoutfitted.
it does seem a shame though, to take a car with any history and hack into
it , and remove it's specific history.    hopefully what was removed was
atthe very least preserved and transferred owner to owner with the car.

chuck
"that darn saab"