"Royal Crown Cola" blue

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: "Royal Crown Cola" blue
From: FG99@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 08:16:46 EDT
Hi all,
I recently acquired an old Mustang that, back in the mid 70's, was painted
Corvette White with what was claimed to be "Royal Crown Cola"  blue Shelby
Stripes.  Actually, over the years, I've seen the same color combo on several
mid-70's Vettes, but never paid too much attention to the specifics, other then
it
looked pretty good. Now that I've got this new toy and need to a little paint
work on it, I figured I'd ask if anyone has ever heard of the reference to the
RC soda bottle label color and knows what this paint really is.
Thanks
Fred Greco