GT6 Seat

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 Seat
From: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:30:23 +0000
Charles,

You might try contacting this fellow:

scott@scottbrowndesign.com

He just designed a low-back, aluminum racing seat for his MGA.  The MGA has
a pretty narrow cockpit area (between frame rail & center tunnel) and Scott
had difficulty finding a commercially-available seat taht would fit, so he
designed his own. I think he is gearing up for a limited production run, for
other people who want to buy one.

Don't forget to provide your own head rest if you use this seat.

I have no financial interest, haven't bought one myself, YMMV, etc etc just
passing along the info.

Mark Palmer