Re: [Vintage-race] Sebring 12 Hr. Room Availability

To: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] Sebring 12 Hr. Room Availability
From: roger Sieling <rlsieling@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 10:48:31 -0500
Hey Jeff,

Our new place is just 1/2 hour north of Daytona, but that's over 2 hours
north of Sebring. I won't be running the Eleven at Sebring , but may
consider to come down to crew for you. I should have the Elan back together
by then. We stayed in our trailer last time we went to Sebring. The track
shower facilities aren't grand, but we survived and you eliminate the huge
traffic hassle to get back in to the track.