Search String: Display: Description: Sort:

Results:

References: [ +from:arvidj999@gmail.com: 7 ]

Total 7 documents matching your query.

1. Re: [Shop-talk] Socket marking? (score: 1)
Author: Arvid Jedlicka <arvidj999@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 11:46:15 -0500
--==6072751695555175676== --0000000000009a091205ab32b670 Specifically which labels did you use? I have the P-Touch but it will take several different types of labels in each width. Thanks, Arvid --00
/html/shop-talk/2020-07/msg00094.html (14,172 bytes)

2. Re: [Shop-talk] Looking to buy a compressor (score: 1)
Author: Arvid <arvidj999@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 11:16:56 -0500
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --==2168922205507718732== boundary="--C67FB8772EBAD51DA5678A79" Content-Language: en-US This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --C67FB8772EBAD51DA56
/html/shop-talk/2020-08/msg00127.html (37,585 bytes)

3. Re: [Shop-talk] Shop Vac (score: 1)
Author: Arvid <arvidj999@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 15:22:00 -0500
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --==3606094540149848279== boundary="--1638788D615769FBBD7A92B0" Content-Language: en-US This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --1638788D615769FBBD7
/html/shop-talk/2020-09/msg00067.html (13,302 bytes)

4. Re: [Shop-talk] Noise cancelling headphones (score: 1)
Author: Arvid <arvidj999@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 09:29:24 -0600
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --==1286872652871322641== boundary="--14AC4DDDD5A2F41794B24781" Content-Language: en-US This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --14AC4DDDD5A2F41794B
/html/shop-talk/2020-11/msg00018.html (16,351 bytes)

5. Re: [Shop-talk] Anyone ever use these? (score: 1)
Author: Arvid <arvidj999@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 18:15:32 -0600
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --==7163999949831607229== boundary="--FB6DE057080B852BBD397BE1" Content-Language: en-US This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --FB6DE057080B852BBD3
/html/shop-talk/2020-12/msg00036.html (17,462 bytes)

6. Re: [Shop-talk] Tire studs (score: 1)
Author: Arvid <arvidj999@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 20:39:17 -0600
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --==4811512742939493293== boundary="--FE7CCD29A0D60EC166A40DB5" Content-Language: en-US This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --FE7CCD29A0D60EC166A
/html/shop-talk/2020-12/msg00042.html (17,041 bytes)

7. Re: [Shop-talk] Cordless drill/screw driver (score: 1)
Author: Arvid <arvidj999@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 11:55:46 -0600
I will add my vote for Milwaukee. I have 3 M12 FUEL and 1 M18 FUEL drills. FUEL is the Milwaukee name for brush-less. 95% of the time an M12 with the 2ah battery gets it done. The other 5% of the tim
/html/shop-talk/2021-01/msg00096.html (10,834 bytes)


This search system is powered by Namazu