2000-register

Re: How is the MK1 restoration going?

To: msharp@cynapps.com
Subject: Re: How is the MK1 restoration going?
From: "steven king" <sssskings@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 18:43:56 GMT
Hi Mike

Sounds like you are well on the way, keep up the good work.
We have yourself and Dave watson restoring MK1's, anybody else out there
restoring or doing any major rebuilds?
I finished rebuilding my MK1 6 years ago and have been enjoying it ever
since. It is currently used as my daily driver. I want some new rear shocks,
what are the best brands for a fast road car. I have KYB's on the front that
seem pretty good?

Steve King