2000-register

Re: diffs etc

To: "harold" <haroldejw@clear.net.nz>, <2000-register@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: diffs etc
From: "Cindy and Terry@ESP" <esp@hypermax.net.au>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 07:11:05 +1000
I've fixed more Triumph diffs than I care to recall and will happily offer
comment subject to my rather frantic life-style.

The MK1 PI racer will run again this week-end for a casual Sprint meeting.
A "cheaper" Mk2 PI is currently being constructed to use in Sprints & low
level club events so the proper race Mk1 can be saved for full-on race
events. Unfortunatley, with its age, we are starting to have failures we
have never (or rarely) seen before. We have had a spate of rear outer axle
failures , put down to the new ultra-sticky race slicks.  Thankfully, the
Stag LSD is holding up well, but we had to reshim it recently after 2.5
years of hard race use.

Does anybody happen to have/know of a LSD for a GT6/Spitfire???. We simply
can't afford a new Quaife one--their price has become absurd

Terry O'Beirne

///
///  2000-register@autox.team.net mailing list
///