2000-register

paint

To: <2000-register@autox.team.net>
Subject: paint
From: "mike.allam" <mike.allam@ic24.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 22:11:53 +0100
Can anyone help me with this one,
I have just sprayed the wife's 2000 in Mallard with cellulose. the paint was
well touch dry about 20-30 mins from spraying when down came a very fine
mist. I drove the car into the garage ,so the car only had a tiny covering
of fine droplets. so fine that I did not bother to wipe it off.
 The question is, why is the car now covered with tiny pot marks, it cannot
be the weight of water nor impact speed but they are very deep. Just as if I
had gone over it with the head of a pin pushing right down to the base. I am
now trying to rub over with compound but without much luck.
                 Mike  :o))

///
///  2000-register@autox.team.net mailing list
///