2000-register

lists, conveys and paints.

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net
Subject: lists, conveys and paints.
From: "Sharon Patterson" <sapat@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 11:12:11 -0000
Hi everyone
I quite often just get the replies and not the questions posted too.  It
seems quite a few are getting lost.

We are going up to Gaydon via the Fosseway as it's a nicer drive.  Look out
for our honeysuckle HDD 868L Pi and a friends MK 1 SAX 997G.

A friend had his S repainted and it was covered in fish eyes, which they
told he was due to silicone.  Luckily, the paint shop sanded it all down and
repainted it for no extra.  (Didn't receive the original posting, but assume
it is a home painting job.)  Sorry, but I think all you can do is sand down
and repaint.
Regards
Sharon