Triple 40 Webers on 71 TR6

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Triple 40 Webers on 71 TR6
From: "Cameron Greig" <tr6greig@globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 12:31:52 +0100
Hi all

Is there anyone on the list using the above setup on a 150bhp TR6 that
has experience of tuning them.I am happy with the jet I'm using
but am wondering if I should try adjusting the slow running and
balance of the carbs myself or leave it to the pros.My other problem
is the distance to the nearest suitable garage,it would take a full day
to get there and back,plus a minimum charge of £50.

I found a great site at  http://hometown.aol.com/dvandrews/webers.htm
which is full of great information and tuning direction.Is it as simple as
suggested?

Cameron.