Detroit Area TR6 Shops.

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Detroit Area TR6 Shops.
From: "McBride, Scott" <SMcBride@CECControls.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 09:51:12 -0400
I've gotten my six back together with new bushings all around... I would
like to get the alignment done now. Question is does anyone know of a shop
in the Detroit area they can recommend for this service? I want all four
corners aligned not just the fronts. I posed this question a couple of
months ago, but have lost the information, due to circumstances beyond my
control. On response was a gas station shop in Clarkston? sound familiar?
Thanks Guys...

Scott McBride
76 TR6.. bought late last year and looking forward to the Michigan spring
driving season!

P.S. put a new mater cylinder on and bleed the brakes, was a little spongy,
used the suggestion to "hold the brakes on overnight" and what a difference!
Thanks Again!