Re: Fan Shroud

To: "Kendall Larsen" <kjlarsen@puc.edu>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fan Shroud
From: "J. Garruba" <jgarruba@hotpop.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 13:04:13 -0400
Kendal,

    In my experience the fan shroud will make the most noticeable difference
while idling with the vehicle stopped.  Its effects are more noticeable as
the radiator ages.  With an older weak radiator, it can be the all the
difference.  i.e. without it the car may overheat.  I speak from general
automotive experience, as I am new to the six-pack.

Best Regards,
Joseph Garruba