Rear facia

To: "6packlist" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear facia
From: "John Truttman" <jtruttman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 10:12:41 -0700
Perhaps Jorge didn't paint the rear facia black because he didn't want to.

I've been with this LBC hobby for many years, and quite frankly, the totally
restored cars are getting a bit boring. I really appreciate seeing cars that
have the owners' personality written all over them! And, I've seen several
TR6s with the rear facia the same color as the car, and it looks pretty
good.

John Truttman
Doing it my way in Santa Cruz